- J84 Tray enables grouping of up to 4 J4 modules in a single J insert.
- The J84 Tray can be packed as a stand-alone unit or as a slot in 5 or 10 slot 1U J chassis.
- J84 Tray used with the existing J-Chassis series accommodates four J4 modules thus offering the highest RFoF density in the market to date – 16 Links (Tx and Rx pairs) in 1U 5-Slot J- Chassis (32 individual J4) with Redundant Power Supplies
- Up to 32 links in 1u front and back loaded chassis using 10-Slot J-Chassis – AJ3-J10R-2PF with Redundant Power Supplies
- 12 Links in 1u 5-Slot J- Chassis – AJ3-J05R-2PF with Redundant Power Supplies or 20 Links in 1u front loaded using 10-Slot J- Chassis – AJ3-J10R-2PF with Redundant Power Supplies
- 4 Links in in Desk-Top J-Chassis — AJ3-010-12 with Single External Power Supply
- Hot Swappable – field replacement. Each J4 module in the J84 Tray is individually hot swappable
While the requirement for high capacity and high-density fiber links increase, equipment space (real estate) becomes more and more of a premium. The J4 module in conjunction with OZC’s J84 plug-in tray interfaces with OZC’s J-Series rack-mountable chassis. This solution offers a total of 20 modules that can be housed in a front loaded only, 1U chassis or 32 modules in a 1U dual side chassis with fully redundant power supplies. Web, GUI and SNMP / Ethernet full remote monitoring is also available.
Up to four J4 modules can also be offered in a single J84 tray, that will support monitoring and integration with a management slot.
The J4 Module is a rugged and self-contained RF over Fiber transceiver family, that can be either a Tx or an Rx with 3 grades 3GHz, 4GHz and 6GHz or 20dB link gain.
- The J4 module has very small form factor
- Available for L-Band (.010-3GHz) and .01-6GHz
- J4 module can be 1310 nm, 1550 nm or CWDM capable
- Includes a 50-ohm SMA RF and LC/APC interface
- J4 Module has Operating temp range from -20C to +65C – while packed at high density
- J4 Module has +5v USB compatible interface – enables integration and monitoring (+3.3V operating voltage is an option)
- When J4 module can be densely packed (4 each) in J84 Tray and used in the 1U modular J-Series
- Unit status can be viewed via chassis USB, Ethernet/SNMP and/or standalone monitoring software
For more information about our J4 Subsystem click here
For more information about our OZJ84 or OZJ4 please contact Frank Berardi directly at 818 780-9701 Ext. 242