Here at Optical Zonu Corporation we recognize that the current Covid-19 situation is affecting every person and business in many ways. We recognize the seriousness of this illness and the importance of Social Distancing. As such, any of our staff that are in the at-risk populations will be working from home. We are following all recommendation for keeping a safer and sanitized workplace and limiting employee contact and maintaining 6-foot safety zones. Our goal is to remain open unless or until we receive a City, State or Federal mandate to close.
We recognize, to the degree possible, we help our customers and the economy by continuing to do business. This may however mean that deliveries are not made on as timely a basis as we would prefer. To that end, if you have any outstanding orders, you will be contacted by your sales representative to discuss priorities and deadlines. If there are orders in house that have a high or urgent delivery date, we will do everything we can to meet it. However, if you have orders in house that are not as deadline driven, we would appreciate knowing that and the ability to adjust delivery dates slightly where needed.
Optical Zonu is taking precautionary measures to protect our employee
- We have increased cleaning and disinfecting or carts, desks, tables, doorknobs, etc
- We have placed hand sanitizer throughout our facility (to the level it is available)
- We encourage staff to wash their hands frequently
- We encourage staff to observe all CDC and WHO recommendations
- We encourage staff to observe social distancing when away from work as wel
What we suggest everyone does to slow the spread of this virus
- Wash your hands often
- Clean and disinfect your surroundings
- Avoid close contact
- Stay home if you are sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Wear a face mask if you are sick
We at Optical Zonu have faith that with everyone doing the right things we, as a people, will weather this storm and come out even stronger. It is not if, just when.